Gate TITAN V2 Basic Module AEG MOSFET (Front Wired) - TTN2-FRGT-TTN2-FR
*The TITAN is NOT compatible with the WARFET programming card The Gate TITAN™ (mosfet for GB V2) will transform your AEG into an advanced training weapon system. Gain a tactical advantage thanks to the extremely fast trigger response, with an option of adjusting the AEG for each mission with 20 functions. Give your AEG a new lease of life
- Trigger sensitivity
- Fire selector mode
- Battery protection
- Low battery Warning
- Trigger Sensitivity Adjustment: Five trigger sensors allow you to control trigger sensitivity. You do not have to disassemble your AEG. Just use the GATE Control Station™ App to adjust the trigger to your preferences and level of skills.
- Configurable fire selector: Two selector sensors allow you to use up to six fire selector modes, including innovative SEMI-BURST-AUTO mode
- Cycle Detection: Thanks to the gear sensor, TITAN precisely detects in which position the cycle should finish. Therefore, even the shortest trigger action produces at least one full cycle
- Burst (Gen. 2): The burst enables you to shoot a pre-determined number of BBs, which is very useful in MILSLIM and when using low-caps.
- Smart Trigger: We know how vital the fast trigger response is during combat. This is why we have developed the Smart Trigger function. It enables you to achieve a faster trigger response.
- Battery Protection: Protection against Over-Discharge of the Battery. Modern LiPo and LiFe batteries are very sensitive to over-discharge. If you do not want to damage the battery and you care about its service life, this protection is indispensable. The microprocessor monitors the battery voltage constantly. When the voltage drops down to a critical level, it will not allow firing.
- AUG Mode: Enjoy two stage trigger. Activate AUG Mode and set two different trigger sensitivities. Pulling the trigger slightly produces SEMI or BURST fire and pulling the trigger further produces BURST or AUTO fire (depending on the fire selector mode).
- Low Battery Warning: When the battery voltage drops to a predefined level, the motor will vibrate at regular intervals.
- Adaptive Active Break: It automatically adjusts the motor's braking power according to your needs. This prolongs the lifespan of the motor.
- Built-in Self Test: his allows you to quickly check whether the drop-in module is working properly. It helps to locate where the problem lies when anything goes wrong.
- Deans Ready: The product has factory-fitted low-resistance deans-t connectors
- Mini-Tamiya Adapter: Thanks to the Mini Tamiya Adapters included in the kit, you can smoothly connect the drop-in module to your original (stock) installation.
- 14.8V LiPo Ready: The drop-in module can be used with batteries up to and including 14.8V LI-PO. The minimum operating voltage is 3V and maximum is 17V.
- The TITAN is NOT compatible with the WARFET programming card
Kit includes: TITAN V2 Module with Basic Firmware Edition, installation Kit, Quick start guides
Since 2009, GATE company has been designing and producing the most innovative AEG Control Systems and MOSFETs. GATE has premises located in Cracow, Poland with products successfully entered global markets and are being sold in more than 30 countries.